
So I made another trip this weekend up to the Big Apple. And let me just tell you I'm still recovering. I can just tell you no movie prepared me for the pure chaos of New York. I enjoyed the new experience but I have officially decided that I could never live in NYC. The sea of buildings was impressive but I was excited to get back to the quieter life of North Carolina. Funny thing after visiting London I felt that I could have lived there for a good two years just for the experience. But NYC didn't leave me with the same feeling once was enough for the experience but it doesn't have anything on London.
So here are my top five things of NYC
1. Top of the Rock - Rockerfeller Center....the view has the Empire State Building beat by far just for Central Park.
2. Central Park - I think having a park in the middle of the all the business of NYC is genius and I think necessary for the peace of mind.
3. Times Square - At night it blew my mind all the bright billboards were unreal
4. Brooklyn Bridge- We didn't spend a lot of time on it but it's a part of history and I love it.
5. Little Italy- Friday Night no cars let into the main road made it truly a piece of Italy
4 comments:
I'm so excited you A) have a blog, and B) had a good time in NYC!!!! Question. . . .did you get to see a show?
Sounds like a blast! It's good to know that my all time favorite London has NYC beat =-)
I just discovered your blog, and I promise I'm not stalking you...
I was just in NYC too! I think I just missed you, not that we would have run into one another--it's terribly crowded. I think I managed to get claustrophobic on the streets.
Yeh you have a blog! HOw are you doing??
Post a Comment