Wednesday, February 04, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I'm out of ideas for a blog so I copied facebook ;)

2. I once lived with 18 roommates in college (I even have a picture on facebook to prove it from our Christmas exchange, that’s almost all of us)

3. The most scarring experience that ever happened to me was swimming in Rexburg and having a dead sheep tumble down a mini waterfall and almost touching me before I swam away.

4. I have ripped through a trampoline while trying to do a knee flip. (To my credit it was 20+ years old) still it did leaps and bounds for self esteem ;)

5. I used to use my sister Cassie as a test Dummy for sledding hills in Washington.

6. I went to school for History but now I am an underwriter for a Title Insurance Company....4 years for a hobby and I still don’t regret it.

7. I have been to 4 countries outside of North America and found I would be perfectly happy living in London reading a book in the park everyday.

8. I have had a cat fall on me, while sleeping, through the ceiling of a hostel in Santiago, Chile...just confirmed my complete hatred of cats

9. I have to have a book to read at night otherwise I can’t sleep.

10. My favorite chair in all the world is a papasan chair that I finally own thanks to my wonderful sisters.

11. I have a desire to live in a foreign country for at least a year.

12. I love criminal shows and talk with my sister out loud as we try and guess the ending before the characters figure it out.

13. I can be conned to buy many things if left alone with a sales person.

14. I have seen the Northern Lights before in Rexburg while lying in the park.

15. I love everything about camping except sleeping in a tent.

16. I yell at drivers in other cars when their idiots because I truly believe they can hear me and will move out of my way.

17. I loved growing up in a small town but would never now want to live in one and I have to live close to a beach.

18. I have broken a lot a bones and had many injuries so here’s the list -
- Two broken arms (1. Monkey Bars 2. Trampoline)
- Two Ankles (1. Stairs 2. Hiking at night)
- Two Collar Bones (1. Starting a lawn mower 2. Standing on a chair)
- One Finger (playing volleyball still can’t bend it all the way)
- Cracked Ribs (Human Bowling)
- Two Black Eyes (1. Human Bowling 2. My Nephew)
- And many falls in between all that sometimes I wonder how I am still alive.

19. I have done community service in a dog pound for speeding in Idaho.

20. I read tons but do not have a library card...always research on amazon and then buy it at Barnes and Noble.

21. I have been asked while in Chile if my name meant Lazy.

22. I have learned both the Napoleon Dynamite Dance and Thriller.

23. I love driving by myself and just listening to music as long as it’s not jam packed I love my commute.

24. I was a plasma whore in college...I had to eat :)

25. While backpacking in Washington I was promised I would see tons of Mountain Goats and no Bears. Never saw a single Mountain Goat but saw One Black Bear.

3 comments:

Ader Family said...

Well - even though I'd already read this, I'm glad you blogged. I enjoy reading them.... :-)

Emily Katlyn West said...

Yours are so good, I'm having a rough time thinking of my own! Remember how we are gonna make some serious memories this summer! I can't even stand how excited i am!

Kyle said...

Lacey! It's been so long since I talked to you! We should remedy that like you said but I will bet you ten dollars that you will never call me unless you are within 25 miles of me. Remember when I asked you to email me all of the pictures that we took while we were all at Court's house? Hmmm? That was almost a year ago! But it's okay. I still love your guts! I miss you. You'd better had come and see me.