Saturday, March 25, 2006

Craziest Semester Of My Life

So I only have one month left until the end of the semester. Thank Goodness!!!!! This semester has been the most stressful semester of my life. I live on College Ave and this is the place to be socially. Cool people, great ward and I am the planning queen of the street. Well all that has take a backseat to the semester I have had. I had a roomate steal 630 dollars from me. We had it investigated, even took a lie detector test. Of course she failed, but one of my roomates refuses to take the test so the cops can go no where. So I am living in an apartment with a girl who stole my money and steals our food. Yet we are still cordial to eachother, weird I know but I still feel the tension that is there. It was seriously the hardest week of my life.

So overall I am dealing. That is all I can say. There have been some highs this semester and I have grown a lot spiritually which had been great. Without this opposition I would not have grown. So overall I am grateful for that outcome. Nevertheless I am so excited for this semester to end!!!! I feel like I will be able to start fresh. New location, new ward, new friends, new life!!!!!!!!!!! It is just what I need to maintain my sanity. So all that requires is surviving this next month. Hopefully I will report back with better news. But there is my crazy semester thus far.

No comments: