Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Time to Grow Up

Well it's been a long four years and now the time has paid off. I am finally graduating. I am getting more excited as the time has gone on. This semester has been one full of papers, friends, lack of money and stress. I have realized more this semester that I am too old to be here. Funny too old at 23, but I feel older as I room with people that at least maturity wise are so much younger than me. There has been nothing but drama surrounding me this semester. With managers and roomates. I have done nothing but try to stay out of it but hat can only work so well when my roomate is the not so stable RA who feels like she is in the middle of everything. I also have a manager who acts like we are all in High School instead of the manager she is supposed to be. It is amazing to me how girls are able to create drama out of nothing but somehow they are able to manage it. I used to be more scared about leaving here single but now I can't wait. It is time to move on. To be with people my own age who have better things to do with their life than be involved in stupid drama. At least I can see what I don't ever want to be like. It should be a drama full last few weeks but then I am out here. It will be supplemented with family drama but now that looks kind of nice compared to the petty things I am surrounded by here. Well here's me signing off as I head to deal with something that is really important......Classes.

No comments: