Monday, March 09, 2009

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo

What does this weather do for me? It Renews Me! I feel myself wanting to strive to be better. To recommit myself to my goals. Goals that are all at once, spritual, physical and mental. You can't help but want to be outside and feel that everything is going to be okay. I'm happy and have this sence that I can suceed in whatever I put my mind to. I know that as I strive to reach these goals I'm happier. In a book I once read the author wrote "A man must have a purpose in life, but it's something man must discover for himself." And I am discovering that for myself. If I don't set before myself things I want to accomplish I fall by the wayside and dig myself into a rut that the longer I'm in the deeper it gets and the harder it is to get out of. I have a stong conviction of self responsibility. My state of happiness is something I choose. I cannot change the things happening around me but I can change what happens within me and how I personally react. I am grateful for reminders like beautiful weather that can wake me up again so I can get out of the rut and back on the road. So i'm cruising back along and having this purpose and this focus has already given me joy. So wish me luck as I start back on the road again and here's hoping that even without the sunny days I can keep on trekking and bring my own sunshine!

2 comments:

CDM said...

Awwww very nice Lace! I love it!

Ader Family said...

I agree with Cassie - Very nice!!

PS - I tagged you in my random blog...