Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Back to Rexburg
I am home :) i have made it back to Rexburg. After a lot of driving i made it into Rexburg. Before coming here I made a long trip to Manteca, CA to see a great friend get married in the Oakland Temple. It was a great trip but still exhausting. After helping her with her reception I have decided that for my reception simplicity is going to be the key. Her reception was great and fit her Graphic design personality. I had a blast reminicing with old friends. It is amazing how much we have all been through and how much has changed. It has made me realize how hard it will be in the future as we grow and move forward with our lives. Yet after not seeing eachother for so long we still could come together and rekindle our old friendship. I am so blessed to have friends like that who we can stay in touch as much as possible and then come together and still be close. I am so excited for this school year. I am settled in to my new house with some awesome roomates who will be sooooo much fun to have. I am on a top bunk which is new and could be a problem with my history of falling ;). So school will start and i will finally be moving forward. this first week here is dragging a little because i don't have too much to do. But everyone will be here on Saturday and the semester will begin. Hope it's a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here's the deal though, make YOUR reception as big as possible, because when it's yours you don't have to do ANYTHING and it's completely lovely! PLUS you get to reap the benefit of all the presents =-)
Post a Comment